CRG Automation is an innovative custom packaging equipment manufacturer, poised to expand our presence in the evolving consumer products packaging industry. Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky we seek a Sales Manager to continue to grow and manage our customer base, pipeline and market share.
Our product portfolio includes top load and end load cartoners, product infeeds, case packing, robotic systems, controls upgrades, custom packaging equipment and custom material handling with other end-of-line solutions. All machinery is engineered and manufactured by CRG Automation in our Louisville manufacturing plant. Individual machines can be designed and fabricated, however there is a strong, continued emphasis on providing fully integrated solutions for our valued customers.
The Sales Manager is critical to our front-line sales effort and the successful growth of our company. They will work directly with the Director of Sales & Marketing to capitalize on the growing automation and packaging market. The ideal candidate will have experience in packaging equipment and system sales, budgeting and system layout.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a pipeline of prospective customers
- Assist in initial conceptual layouts and Bill of Materials
- Develop and present professional proposals
- Work with the engineering department to develop solutions
- Increase active account list
- Some Travel Required
Qualifications and Requirements
- 10+ years in technical sales, preferable in packaging and automation
- Proven track record of pipeline and new customer growth
- Professional proposal and presentation delivery
- BS or Master’s Degree in Mechanical engineering preferred
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Quality and precision
- focused with the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- AutoCAD experience preferred
- Automation experience is a plus
This is a salaried, exempt position and we are proud to offer a competitive benefits package. The successful candidate will line in the Louisville, KY area and report to the Director of Sales and marketing. A preemployment drug screen and background check must be successfully completed.