With every project CRG delivers, parts and service are an important element of the overall solution. CRG continues to maintain its focus on what is best for the customer and has developed its parts, service and warranty program to accomplish this objective. Every solution is delivered with a maintenance manual that is uniquely compiled for that specific project. The manual contains all machine operations, HMI screens, general routine maintenance procedures, troubleshooting details and a complete BOM with wiring diagrams.
In keeping with our customer first focus, CRG also provides both CRG and OEM part numbers to ensure customers have fast, efficient and cost-effective access to replacement parts when needed. So, whether you choose to reach out CRG or your local vendor, replacement parts are always just a call away.
In addition, our service department is prepared to assist during the installation on any project and provides ongoing service support. Our engineers and technicians are intimately involved with every project to provide the best long-term service for the customer. Every machine comes with a complete warranty with extended warranty programs available.
- CRG Automation is there to support our customer and our solutions.
- Both CRG & OEM part number lists for easy access to replacement parts
- Machine operations and maintenance training
- Troubleshooting guidelines
- Complete machine BOMs
- Installation support and guidelines
- Complete machine warranty
- On-site installation support and supervision
- On-site technician support
- Replacement parts
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- Site Acceptance Testing
- Printed and digital manual and drawings