Technical Project Manager
CRG Technologies is an innovative custom packaging equipment manufacturer, poised to expand our presence in the evolving consumer products packaging industry. Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to add value to the future development of the business.
Our product portfolio includes top load and end load cartoners, product in feeds, case packing, robotic systems, custom sanitary skids, rebuilt packaging equipment, controls upgrades and custom packaging equipment with other end-of-line solutions. All machinery is manufactured by CRG Technologies in our Louisville manufacturing plant.
The Project Manager plans, schedules, conducts, and coordinates detailed phases of project execution through client acceptance and closeout. They may also function as a Project Engineer or Discipline Lead on projects as required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for overall project delivery (safety, scope, cost, budget, quality, information management, client acceptance, and closeout) on project assignments.
- Responsible for building and maintaining internal and external relationships to ensure collaboration, cooperation, and communication throughout the project.
- Ensure projects are executed in compliance with CRG and/or Client workflow and design standards and are accomplished on time and within budget.
- Leads the schedule, design, and cost estimate review process for assigned projects.
- Manages the development of execution plans and manages installation through startup activities.
- Assists in the competitive bidding process for the procurement of equipment and construction, including conducting pre-bid and post-bid meetings.
- Manages project engineers, construction administrators, and/or contractors during various phases of project executions.
- Responsible gate keeper for technical content or review of technical content with subject matter expert(s).
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering preferred from an ABET accredited curriculum, or equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience with at least 3 years in project management required.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite and MS Project.
- Good facilitator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attentiveness to detail, follow-up procedures, and documentation of action.
- Some travel is required.
- Valid driver’s license required. This is a salaried, exempt position and we are proud to offer a competitive benefits package. The successful candidate will live in the Louisville, KY area and report to the Managing Director. A pre-employment drug screen and background check must be successfully completed.